
Eli and Tessa playing!

Eli excited that I was about to slide down this ice slide we found!

John and the boys in their Christmas PJs...this is what I got when I asked Eli to smile for me!

And yes, this is my youngest boy's, Noah, booty! I couldn't resist...look how cute it is!!!

Eli's face Christmas morning when he saw all the presents!!!

Eli in his Christmas PJs with his jazz hands!

Noah's First Birthday Cupcake!

Eli and Tessa enjoying the beaters from Grandma making cookies!!!

Eli and Noah playing in the indoor playground at a local fast food joint! I have learned that when the weather stinks outside these indoor places are a LIFESAVER!!!!!

The steaks we ate for Christmas dinner were from Omaha Steaks and they came with dry ice in the packaging. Ramie (aka Grandpa) had a lot of fun with the little ones and the dry ice smoke!!!

Celebrating my 27th birthday with family!

The Crew here for Christmas...all of John's siblings and their spouses and children and parents! The only one we are missing is his Grandma, or Memaw as my boys call her!

I hope you enjoyed a little peak into what a wonderful Christmas season we had! I have about...300 pictures! These are just a few of my favorite! My boys are growing quickly! Noah is figuring out how to talk! He says "appa" for apple, he says "pass" for pacifier, he says "baaaaa" for ball. He says mama and "daa" for Dad. He says "mmpaw" for Grandpa...he says dog. He is full of new things EVERY day! His newest love is trying to tackle us when we sit on the floor! He LOVES Eli and says, "EYYYI!" All the time! He follows directions VERY well, "Noah, go find Eli and play with him." He turns to go where Eli is and we'll find him sitting down to play. Oh gosh...I could go on. Noah is awake from a nap and I am not feeling totally wonderful right now! Hope you enjoyed our pictures :)
No comments:
Post a Comment