The weather is a bit cooler. The leaves are falling and changing. Life is still pretty slow. Slow but in a good way. We have found a church that we are attending and it's good! God is good. Learning more every day, "Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, not for men," (Colossians 3:23). The boys are awesome! Noah is my little groovin' happy man! Eli is talking up a storm! Singing "Jesus loves me" "Holy, Holy, Holy" and a myriad of others. I spend my days laughing, playing and loving on them! The boys are already wrestling with each other. They are already best friends! The other morning we woke to the boys just talking to each other! Eli makes funny noises and Noah giggles! I love baby monitors!
John is spending his days going into the woods to cut down trees for firewood for the nearing winter weather! Thankfully the "first snow" won't come until the end of October! Snow suits, snow boots, gloves and hats are being shopped for and found! We are getting excited! I am getting more involved with the church. Teaching a Sunday School class and I will also help with the meals for new Mom's, sick families and other things. I am participating in a contest at a local gym to try to get the last bit of pregnancy weight off of me! I am excited about it! I will leave you with some pictures :)
Morning snuggles with my "bear"

Happy Man!!

The smile that will steal your heart!
No comments:
Post a Comment