Saturday, October 3, 2009

What A Day!?!

So, today my awesomely fantastic husband let me sleep in! And the angels sing, "Allelujah..." So I get up around 8:40. Groggily pour my coffee, walk upstairs, sit down. 5 minutes later Eli goes face first off the couch onto the floor...split lip. Swollen. Thank goodness for frozen Go-Gurt!!! So, we sit him down, put a movie on for him. About an hour later...SMACK!?!!!!! I watched him slip on his little leather chair and goes eyebrow first into a built in entertainment center...the corner of it. Oh yes, instant black eye! I was immediately praising the Lord that the SMACK didn't split his eye open. Oh thank you Jesus!!! I will post a picture tomorrow! It is pretty gnarly looking! My sweet Noah bear...is SICK. I don't know if it's an ear infection or if he's cutting teeth, or...he's been sick for almost a month. I think a doctor's visit is in order for Monday! Wounded and sick they still wrestle and chase each other around the house. Makes a mama's heart melt!

Tonight as it was nearing Eli's bedtime, he said, "I go night night Da-da's bed." "Where will Dada sleep?" "OH, Da-da sleep in Eli's bed." "Hmm, I am not sure that is going to work." "Oh, otay. Mama sleep Eli's bed?" "No, I think Eli is going to sleep in Eli's bed." "No, Mama. I sleep with you in Dada's bed. Pleasssssse."

So, I let him pretend...I leave the room and hear him talking into the baby monitor going, "Hello? Honey? Are you dere? Hello Honeey?" HA!!!!! I do not know where he discovered that...John DOES NOT call me Honey, EVER! He is SO fun! I think he has an imaginary friend too. He keeps asking for "Jimmy" to eat with is every time we eat a meal? It could be the kid from the McGee and Me videos too. Anyways. That is all here in Idahizzle. I am missing my girlfriends pretty bad lately. What I wouldn't do for a little girl time, vino and deep conversations with the ladies. Oh, another time, for sure!

Peace from beautifully cold Idaho!!!!

No comments: